Dr. Brad Kern has been a licensed Doctor of Chiropractic since 1986. He is proud to announce the relocation of his practice to the Hallandale Beach, Florida.
Dr. Brad Kern has been freeing people from pain since 1987 in his clinics previously located in Hallandale Beach, Hollywood and Aventura Florida. As a Chiropractor with over 34 years of experience, he is committed to promoting the health and well being of his patients.
Dr. Brad Kern uses a 'whole person approach' when taking care of his patients. By combining the very best hands-on-technique, state of the art physiotherapy procedures, and providing the newest and best natural vitamins and mineral supplements on the market today, Dr. Brad Kern is able to help you to accelerate and/or maintain your journey to good health.
- University of Florida, 1978-1982
- Life Chiropractic College, 1982-1986
- Diplomate National Board of Chiropractic Examiners, 1985
- Doctor of Chiropractic - State of Florida - 1986
- Doctor of Chiropractic - State of Colorado - 1995
Memberships & Association:
- International Chiropractic Association (ICA)
- ICA Council on Pediatrics
- Florida Chiropractic Association
- Dade County Chiropractic Society - member - 1986 - present
- Dade County Chiropractic Society - Board of Directors - 1993 - 1995
- American Chiropractic Sports Injury Council
- Executive Council on Pediatrics - Florida Chiropractic Association
- President of Florida Chiropractic Association Pediatric Council - 1997
- Wrangler Sports Chiropractic Association - 1994 - 1998
- ProSport Chiropractic - 1998